Alaka’i Na Keiki has a network of over 100 providers.
- “Super Aunty” and Skills Trainer services are provided by specially trained staff who work under the direct supervision of a master’s or doctoral clinician to implement tratment goals. These services are provided in the home and/or community.
- Assessments are performed by licensed psychologists or postdoctoral residents working under the supervision of a licensed psychologist.
- Individual and Family Counseling/Therapy are provided by master’s and doctoral level clinicians.
- Parent/School Consultation is provided by master’s and doctoral level clinicians trained in providing functional analyses and implementing behavioral interventions.
- Diagnostic-Specific Group Therapy is provided by master’s or doctoral level clinicians.
- Applied Behavior Analysis is provided by experienced Behavior Technicians under the supervision of Licensed Supervising Psychologists who specialize in working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders.