CARF International accreditation demonstrates a program’s quality, transparency, and commitment to the satisfaction of the persons served. CARF International is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services. Toll free (888) 281-6531.
On April 30, 2013, Alaka’i Na Keiki again received 3-year CARF accreditations, the highest level possible, of its Child and Adolescent Outpatient Services Program and its Adults Outpatient Services Program. The commission noted that ANK “provides outstanding services to the community and is recognized as an integral party of the community. Persons served, funding and referral sources, and staff members express a high degree of satisfaction with the organization and its mission. The commission recognized ANK as having strengths in many areas:
- Alaka’i Na Keiki has strong leadership that is committed to the persons served, staff members and its mission.
- The organization’s facilities are clean, safe, and attractive, providing both the persons served and the staff members with a pleasant environment.
- Funding and referral sources are satisfied with the services provided by Alaka’i Na Keiki.
- The pre-training process for the staff members is thorough and consistently completed by staff members.
- The organization has hours of operation that meet the needs of the persons served, including evening and weekend hours.
- Parents and guardians express satisfaction with the services provided. The stated that they believed they are supported and understood.
- The staff members of the organization have long tenure on their jobs and are committed to the mission and vision of the organization.