*Most insurances accepted
Alaka’i Na Keiki – Guiding your Child to Success
Providing state of the art educational, emotional and psychological services that benefit children, adolescents, and adults.
The Mission of Alaka’i Na Keiki is to provide state-of-the-art psychological and educational services for children, adolescents, and adults. Through evidence-based, outcomes-oriented assessment and interventions, our goals are to improve the person’s overall functioning and sense of well-being.
We see ourselves as:
- an organization recognized for its clinical expertise, program excellence and accountability;
- a major provider of behavioral health and instructional services in Hawaii;
- an organization recognized for its responsiveness to a diverse clientele, including especially the underserved or “difficult to treat”;
- a major resource for the training and ongoing professional development of professional and paraprofessional service providers in the State of Hawaii.
- in continually striving to deliver the very best clinical care possible;
- in being cognizant of the needs of all stakeholders;
- in planning that focuses on the strengths of the individual served, his/her family and community
- in treating others as we like to be treated, with respect and dignity;
- in providing outcomes-oriented services that are in accord with evidence-based practice findings;
- in continuous improvement in both organizational management and service delivery;
- in conducting program evaluation, and education with the utmost integrity;
- in providing services and programs that are accountable and cost-effective.